This version of cvi42 introduces improvements in stability, performance and usability for 4D Flow, Coronaries, and Calcium modules, enabling our customers to simplify, standardize and accelerate their clinical workflows.
cvi42 | CORE CT
cvi42's cardiac CT offering includes two AI-enabled modules with server-side processing to streamline your clinical workflow. cvi42 v.5.17 introduces new functionalities for both Coronaries and Calcium modules.
Improve clinical workflow efficiency with zero-click coronary centerline segmentation powered by AI.
- 2-click stenosis assessment with simple interface, quick editing and measurement tools
- Automatic generation of the 3D view of the heart for qualitative assessment of the coronary artery
- Simplified viewing and editing for coronary vessel centerlines
- AI-Based segmentation and labeling of secondary coronary branches including diagonals, obtuse marginals, and posterior descending arteries
- Additional image exporting and measurement tools
Define major coronary artery calcium with zero clicks
- Improve clinical workflow efficiency by automatically generating the Agatston score to contribute to cardiac event risk stratification*
- Automated quantification and categorization of calcified plaque in major coronary arteries in non-contrast enhanced CT images
- Simplified calcium editing with contour propagation and threshold adjustment
- Streamline reporting with new image exports and text additions
* Risk stratification is for informational purposes only
cvi42 | Report
- Improved user experience with easier report configuration*
*Changes included in cvi42|report and in standard reporting
cvi42 | 4D Flow
- Faster 4D Flow study loading* for preprocessing
- Up to 30% faster series loading* into the module
*Performance improvements dependent on vendor, study size and hardware
cvi42 | Platform
- Notifications when new version updates are made available
- Faster and more streamlined updating process to reduce IT burden
Take the First Step Towards Better Patient Care
Discover today how our tailored solutions can enhance efficiency and productivity while reducing your workload and giving you more time to focus on your patients.